Anti Trust Policy Antitrust Policy Notice
II. Introductions from people new to the call:
Bobbi,, James, Richard Bob
III. EdX Update / Discussion:
- Resources Page to track work requests EdX Updates - No updates
- Rocket Chat Requests _ no Updates
IV. Wiki / Pages (Updates and Additions) Wiki page isn't user friendly, Richard and Bob are gong to update
- Bi-weekly meeting agenda and meeting recordings and notes.
- Resource Page:
Best Practices Resource Checklist: Need to create a process by which standards are applied.
Market Release Standards that will define processes documentation development life cycle. Richard and Bob explained how to use Courseware guidelines.
Slides on how to format presentations: Hyperledger template (1).pptx: Guidelines for formatting presentations
White Papers are still under overall Resources page : Gordon Graham - Technical Writer working with Hyperledger White papers
Need To develop materials for Key Terminology that isn't project / platform specific. James will incorporate work from IROHA
- Team Member Page - encouraging everyone who receives email to input information. Bobbi will organize section
V. Support other Working Groups and Special Interest Groups: No new groups in attendance
- Current Updates
- Encourage member to join other Working Groups and Special Interest Groups as representatives of the Learning Materials Working Group.
VI. 2019 Team / Individual Objectives
Edit and test Materials
- All (12) Projects should have representation in Learning Material resources, then representation should extend to Working Groups and Special Interest Groups.
- . Universities - Hack-a-thons, Internships, Labs develop ecosystems. . David Boswell
Link to Training programs: https://www.hyperledger.org/resources/training
VII. Old Business:
Document Ready Checklist
VIII. New Business
New Leadership: Survey Result
- Next meeting March 25, 2019.