The Learning Materials Development working group reports to the Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee. It is focused on developing open source training material (licensed as specified by the Hyperledger Charter) to educate people interested in expanding their knowledge of Hyperledger and its projects. The working group will consult with other Hyperledger working groups, Hyperledger team members, and the project maintainers to identify training needs and develop strategies, as well as, material to address those needs. The output of this working group will be targeted towards both technical and non-technical audiences
Teleconference bi-weekly on Mondays 10 AM Pacific. See the Calendar of Public Meetings for the next meeting and dial in details.
NEXT CALL 1PM Est
Meeting Notes / Agenda for January 11, 2021
The meeting link is: https://zoom.us/j/95064677643?pwd=ZlZVbWRJUmhReGZoVzdoWFh0NmVCdz09
Meeting ID: 950 6467 7643 Password, it is:244020
Resource Library: Becoming a Community Member
- Reminder: Climate Action and Accounting SIG meetings
When: Tuesday, 12 January 2021, 8:00am to 9:30am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
- LFX Insights: Get a 360° View of Your Project
Thursday, January 14th, 2021 | 9:00AM PST In this webinar, you’ll learn how to leverage data-driven LFX Insights to make informed decisions about your project’s performance beyond the code. Identify bottlenecks in your development lifecycle, track individual and organization contributions, and get key telemetry to analyze technical and ecosystem trends to grow and sustain your project ecosystem. Join us and see why this powerful tool is helping solve big challenges impacting sustainability for open source projects.
- Wednesday, January 13 at 10 UTC / 19:00 KST: Hyperledger Korea hosts "HTS(Hedera Token Service), DeFi 스왑 및 유동성 프로토콜"
- Thursday, January 14 at 17:30 UTC / 18:30 CEST: Hyperledger Italian Chapter hosts "Hyperledger Cactus"
- Friday, January 15 at 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST: Hyperledger Sweden hosts "Hyperledger Tech Study Circle"
- Saturday, January 23 at 17:00 UTC / 9:00 PST: Hyperledger Seattle hosts "Comprehensive Review of Assets Tokenization in the Finance Industry"
- Tuesday, January 26 at 17:00 UTC / 12:00 EST: Hyperledger NYC hosts "Why DAML? Write code once and deploy on both Fabric and Sawtooth"
- Wednesday, January 27 at 17:00 UTC / 9:00 PST: Hyperledger Los Angeles hosts "How blockchain is being used for media and entertainment"
- Friday, January 29 at 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST: Hyperledger Sweden hosts "Hyperledger Tech Study Circle"
- Tuesday, February 2 at 17:00 UTC / 12:00 EST: Hyperledger Boston hosts "Why DAML: Using a high level functional language to create smart contracts in Fabric, Sawtooth, and more"
See MORE community events below
Register at the Linux Foundation for a login so you can help the Learning Materials Development Working Groups.
See our Resource Library of community developed documentation.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/community/hyperledger-project-code-of-conduct.
CovidCreds.com invitation letter from Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH). Covid-Creds is hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH), an initiative by the Linux Foundation to build, secure, and sustain open-source software to help public health authorities (PHAs) combat COVID-19 and future epidemics.
- ConsenSys and Web3 :January 11, 2021 at 11-12 PM ET, Getting started as a developer using blockchain technology can be a challenge. The ConsenSys Quorum and Web3Labs teams are always thinking about ways to make it easier for developers to build blockchain applications seamlessly
Improving Ethereum with EIPs Learn About the EIP Standardization & Network Upgrade Process & The Top 5 EIPs and ERCs to Watch in 2021 EEA Education Series Wednesday, January 13, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET
- GBA Working Groups :
JAN 7 Cryptocurrency and Taxes
JAN 13 Cryptocurrency & Taxes
JAN 21 Blockchain + Smart Cities
JAN 28 Blockchain & Voting
FEB 11 Blockchain & Cybersecurity
levels of maturity for blockchain solutions
Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
UPCOMING WSBA EVENTS and WORKING GROUP MEETINGS:
- Enterprise & Technology Working Group
Thursday, January 14, from 10 am - 11 am Eastern
- Accounting Working Group
Tuesday, January 19, from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern
- Legal Working Group
Monday, January 25, from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern
- Cryptoasset Working Group
Thursday, January 28, from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern
- WSBA Virtual Happy Hour
Every Thursday, from 5 pm - 7 pm Eastern
Members and relevant Working Group participants should already have meetings in calendar. Members interested in joining, please let us know.
- Enterprise & Technology Working Group
Book by community member
Programming Hyperledger Fabric: Creating Enterprise Blockchain Applications Paperback
TSC Working Group Updates
- TSC Decision to stop Quarterly Updates for WG
- 2019 Q3 Learning Materials Development Working Group
- 2019 Q2 Learning Materials Development Working Group
- 2019 Q1 Learning Materials Development Working Group
Please see Charter for the full text of the charter.
The working group may form task forces or subgroups to complete or present a set of training materials for a particular topic or topics. The material developed by the Learning Materials Development Working Group will be open sourced using the licenses specified by the Hyperledger Charter (Apache License, Version 2.0 and Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License). This material will be open for others to use in their training courses and events.
These are the mechanisms that this working group uses to communicate.
First, make sure you have a Linux Foundation login.
Then go to https://chat.hyperledger.org/
Then click on the #general channel,
Look for the "Sign in to start talking" button at the bottom of the screen
Use that to sign in, then you can add the LMDWG channel to your list:
|Current Hyperledger Marketing Presentation:|
Mid-Year_2020_Hyperledger_Update_Meetups [PUBLIC] (2).pptx
TRUST OVER IP Tech stack diagram
- Panel Discusions
|PANEL DISCUSSIONS||5 year Anniversary|
November 16 WATCH ON DEMAND
|Five Years of Hyperledger: What's the current impact and where will we drive change next?|
November 17 WATCH ON DEMAND >>
|Examining Blockchain's Transformative Role in Digitising Trade and Trade Finance|
November 24 WATCH ON DEMAND >>
|December 1, 2020 Watch on Demand||The Future of Money: Bringing CBDCs and Other Virtual Currencies to Reality|
December 9, 1pm EST Watch on demand