Thank you for visiting the Learning Materials Development Working Group wiki. The group has decided to move the activities it was involved with to other locations in the community and to archive this wiki space. You can find out more about where to go for each activity below.
* Getting more people involved in Hyperledger: You are welcome to join the Onboarding Task Force where we’re looking into how to make it easier for new people to join the community.
* Supporting documentation creation: You are welcome to join the Documentation Task Force where we're looking into improving documentation related resources that are available for Hyperledger projects and labs.
* Delivering instructional content: We’re running a series of workshops and educational events through Hyperledger's meetup program. You're welcome to attend any of those events and you're also welcome to join our Meetup and Workshop Planning Call every other Thursday to help us plan those events.
* The Giving Chain: If you're interested in taking part in the Giving Chain, reach out to Bobbi Muscara for more details.
Happening this week (Week of
Coming up after this week
- Wednesday, February 15 at 16:00 UTC / 8:00 PST: Hyperledger Latinoamerica hosts "Desarrollo de aplicaciones Web3 utilizando Hyperledger FireFly"
- Monday, February 27 at 16:00 UTC / 11:00 EST: Hyperledger Boston hosts "How to Build Web-Based Distributed Applications (DApps) on Hyperledger Fabric"
PROJECT AND TOOLS
Special Interest and
DEVELOPERS / PROJECT MAINTAINERS
New Projects looking for community support
Fabric Token SDK: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/fabric-token-sdk
Fabric Operations Console https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/fabric-operations-console
Mini Fabric https://www.hyperledger.org/blog/2021/07/07/the-latest-on-minifabric-a-hyperledger-lab-aimed-at-accelerating-the-move-to-production s:
Register at the Linux Foundation for a login so you can help the Learning Materials Development Working Groups.
See our Resource Library of community developed documentation. Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/community/hyperledger-project-code-of-conduct .
- Landscape V1- https://landscape.hyperledger.org/projects
You tube Channel Link Global Forum
Basics for Developers LINK
Build with Hyperledger Besu LINK
TSC Working Group Updates
- TSC Decision to stop Quarterly Updates for WG Q4 2019
Please see Charter for the full text of the charter.
The working group may form task forces or subgroups to complete or present a set of training materials for a particular topic or topics. The material developed by the Learning Materials Development Working Group will be open sourced using the licenses specified by the Hyperledger Charter ( Apache License, Version 2.0 and Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License ). This material will be open for others to use in their training courses and events.
These are the mechanisms that this working group uses to communicate.Chat Channel
First, make sure you have a Linux Foundation login.
Then go to https://chat.hyperledger.org/
Then click on the #general channel,
Look for the "Sign in to start talking" button at the bottom of the screen
Use that to sign in, then you can add the LMDWG channel to your list:
The Giving Chain:
HYPERLEDGER FALL 2021 PRESENTATION with the latest Hyperledger updates
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY
JAKOB HACKEL "THE KUNAR TOKEN" How to reduce your PERSONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT and EARN PERSONAL REWARDS !!!
|Current Hyperledger Marketing Presentation:
Mid-Year_2020_Hyperledger_Update_Meetups [PUBLIC] (2).pptx
TRUST OVER IP Tech stack diagram
Github Updates: LMDWG GitHub Repository " New https://github.com/hyperledger/learning-materials-dev
** University Course Project: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/university-course
Project Plan - Build a university course on Hyperledger Fabric using Hyperledger Raf ael André Pestana Belchio
2. The course on Enterprise Blockchain Technologies - with a focus on Fabric v2.2: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/university-course .
** Starter kit :In labs, Proto-typing Blockchain Networks w/o Environment setup issues. https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/tree/master/labs , Need for testers and coders.
Including Multi Language Courses in GIThub See Notes