Hyperledger Iroha has Smart Contracts from Hyperledger Burrow. It was done in internship project in 2019, then integrated into main Iroha code in version 1.2. Unfortunately integration does not integrate all Iroha commands and queries (currently only: TansferAsset and GetAccountAssets are integrated). So task is to integrate all commands and queries and also permissions.
Completed internship project of integration between Burrow and Iroha from 2019 year.
Documentation of current Burrow integration in Iroha.
Iroha code connected with smart contracts (suggested files to extend: commands.go and native_contract.go)
The mentee will be able to learn:
- ways of integrating different projects from architectural point of view,
- architecture of Iroha (1.x) and optionally Burrow,
- work in true spirit of open-source, communicating with both Iroha and optionally Burrow community, joining calls and using other community tools,
- writing documentation, so anyone in the community could use the results of their work,
- following rules and standards of open-source projects created by hyperledger,
- Intern would get experience in virtual machines,
Documented integration of all Iroha (version 1.x) commands, queries and permissions with unit tests.
Relation to Hyperledger
Internship's project from 2019 year: Integrate Solidity VM (from Hyperledger Burrow) to Hyperledger Iroha transaction and query pipeline
- Reading english documentation,
- Skills and experience with Go programming.
- Would be nice to have Solidity and VM skills/experience.
Build a visual programming language over the integrated virtual machine. Opened for cooperation after successful internship.
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
No preference (just do Your job good before 15th August according to project plan and report to mentors every week progress and report progress during bi-weekly Iroha Community meeting).
Mentor Name and Contact Info
Grzegorz Bazior (Yonix Digital Systems, AGH University of Science and Technology)
email: g.bazior[you know what]yodiss.pl
gitter and Telegram and RocketChat: @baziorek
Ayush Jalan IT Roorkee
Project Repository: https://github.com/Ayush-Jalan/iroha
Midterm Evaluation: https://github.com/hyperledger/iroha/pull/1152
Final Evaluation: https://github.com/hyperledger/iroha/pull/1326