EMEA/AMER Friendly Time - (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201012T150000&p1=224&p2=179&p3=1440&p4=195&p5=47)
- 11 AM Tuesday San Francisco
- 2 PM Tuesday New York
- 5 PM Tuesday UTC
- 8 PM Tuesday Paris/Berlin
- Antitrust notice - https://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy/
- This meeting is being recorded
- Please Mute unless speaking
- If you have a question use the raise hand feature
1. ConsenSys team to review Danno and Antoine's proposals regarding decentralizing management of funds. Several of the ConsenSys maintainers reviewed the proposals. I also reviewed. We've come up with a revised proposal to try to address our near-term needs while giving us time to fully formulate a long-term solution. We tried to incorporate elements from the other proposals and also wanted to consolidate our feedback into one proposal rather than sharing disjointed comments.
2. Share the details of the EF's Incentive program on a Wiki page: Sajida drafted up an overview of the program. It can be found here.
3. Share the Validator Nodes requirements: I just published the recommendations here. The ConsenSys team pulled together its high-level requirements. We are happy to have a conversation about this with the folks who are interested.
4. Community Practices Improvements: Apologies, I have been out sick a few days this week so I haven't made as much progress on implementing some of these as I hoped this week. I will be following up on them early next week. However, Sajida has gone ahead and published a draft Besu Roadmap for 2022, which is a great start.