- Hyperledger Global Forum 2021 - DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Call for proposals due TODAY, Friday, March 19
Code & Projects
- Important note: the 21.1.1 release contains an outdated version of the Berlin network upgrade. If you are using Besu on public Ethereum networks, you must upgrade to 21.1.2.
- This release contains the activation blocks for Berlin across all supported testnets and the Ethereum mainnet.
- Solang has a new codegen optimizer pass called dead storage: Loading from contract storage, or storing to contract storage is expensive. This optimization removes any redundant load from and store to contract storage.
Noteworthy Pull Requests
Articles, Training & Tutorials
- Case Study: Easing World Trade: Avanza Innovation, Hyperledger Fabric and Dubai’s Digital Silk Road
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (CHFD) exam has relaunched
- Register now to demonstrate your knowledge to develop and maintain client applications and smart contracts using the latest Fabric programming model
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer is now available in Japanese. Please choose Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (Japanese Version) for a Japanese-speaking proctor
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developerの試験問題は日本語にも対応しています。日本語を話す試験監督のもとで試験を受けたい方はCertified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator (日本語監督版) を選択してください。
- Member webinar: Hyperledger In-depth: An hour with Valid Network- Securing The New Economy
- April 7 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am PDT
Upcoming Project Maintainer Calls
This newsletter is sent out to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration.