Health is good. Work has been focused on workload tools that can be leveraged by different distributed ledgers for performance and stability testing.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos? Yes
- Have you implemented repolinter.json in all your repos? No
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues currently.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Continued incremental improvements to the initial code base. Additional activity shown below. The primary method of discussion continues to be held in RocketChat.
- A new CLI has been added to support workload performance and stability testing.
- Sabre smart contract support which enables compiling a Transact transaction handler into Sabre WASM smart contract.
Next steps include:
- Stabilize SQLite database support
- Add a next-generation smart contract API / simplified smart contracts (cross-project with Sawtooth, in progress)
- Add PostgreSQL database support
- Move Sawtooth Sabre into Transact
The maintainer diversity currently matches that of the initial project sponsor companies.
There were a total of 5 contributors in the last quarter, same as last quarter.
Insights from December 3rd 2020 to February 24th 2021
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Gari Singh
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda