Hyperledger Global Forum 2021 will take place virtually on June 8-10. The event will offer the opportunity for users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to connect, network and collaborate. Registration is now open as well as the call for proposals. Register today and submit a talk by March 12.
Calling all project maintainers, contributors and active community members who are passionate about teaching, mentoring, and onboarding new contributors to get involved in this year's Hyperledger Mentorship Program. Mentorship project proposals are being accepted between now and March 10.
Code & Projects
- Release v0.1.1 is now available
- Though not new, this is the first time this has been highlighted here.
- Tape is a tool intended for testing the performance of a deployed Fabric network.
Solang is a Solidity to wasm compiler written in rust
- Release v0.1.7 is now available
- Added a constant folding optimization pass to improve codegen. When variables fold to constant values, they are visible in the hover in the extension
- For Substrate and Solana, address literals can specified with their base58 notation
Noteworthy Pull Requests
Hyperledger Aries: Go Framework
- fix: json tags
- fix: json tags on did.Service
- fix: json tag on outofband.Invitation
- WIP Github Actions CI workflow
- part of the ongoing effort to move to Github CI/CD
Articles, Training & Tutorials
You can find more Hyperledger calls and other events listed on the community calendar.
This newsletter is sent out to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration.
If you were forwarded this email and would like to subscribe weekly, you can do so here.
- Jessica Rampenadd announcements, code & projects, articles, training & tutorials, events
- David Husebyadd noteworthy pull requests
- Ry Jones add upcoming project maintainer calls
- David Huseby review code & projects
- Ry Jones review code & projects
- David Huseby create the next newsletter and update the link