You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
|Description||Blockchain Web UI|
Hyperledger Explorer aims to create a user friendly web application for Hyperledger to view/query blocks, transactions and associated data, network information (name, status, list of nodes), chain codes/transaction families (view/invoke/deploy/query) and any other relevant information stored in the ledger.
(Click above thumbnail to navigate to YouTube video introducing Hyperledger Explorer project at Blockchain Tech Fest 2020)
- Hyperledger Explorer supports the following blockchain platforms:
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Iroha (Alpha release yet)
- For Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Explorer supports the features:
- Admin credential can be retrived from Fabric CA if you have
- Can manage additional users via User management function
- Support mTLS connection to Fabric network
- Can enable HTTPS on website
- Container image is available
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
How to get involved
New to Hyperledger? You'll need a Linux Foundation ID (LFID) to edit our wiki pages and chat on Hyperledger channels. Here's how to get your LFID.
This is an open group and anyone is welcomed to get involved.
Good steps to take to contribute are:
- Subscribe and Join the Hyperledger Explorer Mailing List. You may be prompted to create a log in account since it's not connected to your LF ID.
- Join the Hyperledger Explorer Chat and start a conversation.
- Join the Hyperledger Explorer Biweekly contributors meeting.
- Clone the repository and try it using on your fabric network
- No labels