- This newsletter is a collaborative effort - if you have items for next week, please leave a comment to have it included!
Spells & Potions
Creepy Crawly Bugs that Haunt Hyperledger Developers
- Native crash during acceptance tests #flake bug that "60% of the time it works 100% of the time."
- GOOD FIRST BUG: Implement test vectors for the OER codec-framework
- Operation Oso come help with the refactor and write crypto code.
Undertaker Lessons from Post-Mortems
- Ken Thompson on Trusting Trust - This should scare every developer that understands it.
- The Real Story of Stuxnet - Required reading for systems architects.
- Towelroot: The Linux Kernel futex Bug - Sometimes even the best fail.
- Timeless Debugging - You should watch this now. It's a different way of debugging that isn't used enough.