- The 2020-2021 TSC Term has begun. Congratulations to all those that ran and were elected.
- Lindsay Nuon was approved by the new TSC as the new chair of the Diversity, Civility, and Inclusion (DCI) working group.
Code & Projects
Besu 20.10.0-RC2 is now available.
This is our second release candidate towards our 20.10.0 release. It should be more stable than RC1, but still isn’t intended for production use. Improvements include:
- Reverted our eth/65 fix and having it enabled by default as we keep investigating
- Support for the latest ETC fork, Thanos
- Added the Open Telemetry Java agent to report traces to a remote backend
- Added EvmTool binary to the distribution, which is a CLI that can execute EVM bytecode and execute ethereum state tests
Hyperledger Labs Fabex (Block explorer for Fabric) v2.1.4 is now available
- Reduce load on peers by introducing pull blocks mode via event service, eliminate blockchain polling.
Noteworthy Pull Requests
Hyperledger Aries RFCs
- MERGE READ! Tweaks to DID Exchange - inviter/invitee refrences, attach fields, headings lint cleanup
Articles, Training & Tutorials
- On KERI: a way not to reveal more personal info than you need to – October 22, 2020, Doc Searls
Upcoming Project Maintainer Calls
- 23 OCT
- 24 OCT
- 26 OCT
- 27 OCT
- 28 OCT
- 29 OCT
- 30 OCT