2020-2021 Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee has been announced and includes:
Angelo De Caro
Arnaud Le Hors
Arun S M
María Teresa Nieto
In addition, Arnaud is returning as the TSC Chair, and Tracy has been elected as the Vice Chair.
We have prepared a wiki page with information for new and returning TSC members, to help ensure everyone can participate fully and equally in the TSC committee. Over the next week the newly elected TSC members must nominate and elect a TSC chair; the second place person will be the vice-chair.
Code & Projects
- Besu 20.10.0-RC1 is now available.
- This is the first release candidate towards our 20.10.0 so there may still be some rough edges. Stability issues have been observed on mainnet and are being worked on. If you want to try the latest and greatest, this has it, but please wait until 20.10.0 to update production nodes._
- Features include:
- Support added for the YOLOv2 ephemeral testnet
- Added a few debugging APIs: debug_standardTraceBlockToFile and debug_standardTraceBadBlockToFile
- Added --start-block and --end-block to the blocks import command
- Added support for multi-tenancy when using the early access feature of onchain privacy group management
- Fixed a longstanding eth/65 issue
- Besu is moving to CalVer. Here is a short explanation, and expect a proper blog post soon: Using CalVer for Besu Releases
Articles, Training & Tutorials
Blockchain State of the Union for Developers and Technical Leaders
Join industry leaders from IBM and other organizations in a blockchain discussion for developers. Learn what developers should understand and know about blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric from Steve O'Grady founder of RedMonk. Hyperledger Executive Director, Brian Behlendorf will also join the conversation.