Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Current »

Date

Recording

2020-09-08_Cactus_Maintainers_Meeting_Recording.mp4

Attendees

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

Member Summit Sessions
There was no particular discussion in this meeting.

Ursa JS binding follow-upHartThere was no particular discussion in this meeting.
20 min

Call for Ad-hoc Topics

(Ledger-plugin collaboration)

Peter, Shingo

This session is hold by reflecting Peter's PR #278 (fabric-connector).

In order to accelerate ledger-plugin collaboration, we should make a preparation of test tools and docker containers.

Shingo will review Peter's fabric-connector and make a draft preparation.

30 minPull requests

Peter, Shngo, Takuma 



PR #258  - Pending request from Shingo

PR #272  - Approved 

PR #273  - Approved 

PR #274  - Approved 

PR #275  - Pending request from Shingo 

PR #281  - Pending request from Peter

  package.json will be fixed in order to reflect on the existing cactus package.json

Action items

  • No labels