The Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee election is coming up and we are currently seeking nominations of candidates. Please see the election page on the wiki for more information. The call for nominations closes at 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC - 7) on September 19th, 2020.
Code & Projects
- We're working on a ledger (indy-node/indy-plenum) maintenance release that will be used to cleanup the code base and modernize the CI/CD process. It's a great time for new developers that are interested in contributing to Indy to learn more about the code base and make low risk, "first PR" contributions to the project. Ping us on the "indy-contributors" channel in Hyperledger Rocketchat if you are interested.
Noteworthy Pull Requests
Hyperledger Labs MinBFT
Articles, Training & Tutorials
Hyperledger Labs Webinar: Minifabric - Introduction to Fabric Minifabric and how to use it
Hyperledger Minifabric is the tool to help you setup Fabric network easy and fast, It also helps application developers with needed connection profiles and wallets when a Fabric network is up and running. In this talk Tong will introduce to the audience Minifabric and also demonstrate how to develop go applications using these profiles and monitor the Fabric network using Hyperledger Explorer. Watch the webinar recording here.
GitHub has released 1.0 of the GitHub CLI! If you use
gh is similar.
09-30-2020 - Hyperledger Labs Webinar: Umbra – Challenges with Hyperledger Fabric simulation and debugging of applications
Learn about Umbra, an emulation tool for Hyperledger blockchains. We will introduce Umbra, familiarize users with installing Umbra and getting their first Fabric network up and running and doing simple examinations of the network layout and packet flows and some simple debugging to confirm that the network is running. Umbra helps to understand Fabric and give its users the ability to observe Fabric doing what it does. Discussing the Umbra related Hyperledger internship projects 2020, the webinar will explain how Umbra can realize network fuzzing features and scale to multiple servers. Register here.
Upcoming Project Maintainer Calls
- Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Eastern hemisphere
- Grid Community Meeting
- Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere
- Aries WG A Call
- Architecture WG Biweekly Meeting
- Hyperledger Technical WG China Meeting
- Aries WG B Call
- HL Iroha Bi-Weekly Community Meeting
- Hyperledger Caliper Contributors Meeting