Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen. Remove two of the three sections below, as well as this section when you are happy with the layout of the page.
- Configure the sidebar - remove the "Pages", "Blog", and "Space Shortcuts" sections by clicking on the `-` sign next to them until they appear as a `+` sign. Then save the changes.
- Create a Meeting Agendas and Notes page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access (usually the only change here is to click the View option for Anonymous users)
- Label the page appropriately - For a project space, label this page
project-home. For a workgroup space, label this
wg-home. For a SIG space, label this
- Update links for mailing list
- Update links for chat channel
Hyperledger Cactus aims to provide Decentralized, Secure and Adaptable Integration between Blockchain Networks.
Hyperledger Cactus is currently undergoing a major refactoring effort to enable the desired to-be architecture which will enable plug-in based collaborative development to increase the breadth of use cases & Ledgers supported.
For a better understanding of where Hyperledger Cactus is heading please see the Whitepaper and Design Principles below!
Hyperledger Cactus uses GitHub for source code control.
Chat (for questions and ephemeral discussions)
Recent space activity