Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 24 Next »


Project updates

GitLab CI/CD Migration Demo

Connection Info

The call takes place over Zoom here

Last minute Zoom room change to make sure we can record:

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,922429489# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,922429489# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 922 429 489
Find your local number:

Reminder to the host: we plan to record this call.




Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.


Rebecca Christman
Daniel BluhmSovrin
Ibrahim El RhezzaliLinux
Drummond ReedEvernym & Sovrin
Ken EbertSovrin
Andrey KononykhinDSR
Mike LodderSovrin


  • BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019 
    • From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON ( team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: 
  • Other Announcements

Working Group Reports

  • Hyperledger Indy Richard Esplin
    • Indy Node Release decentralization improvements - Author vs Endorser
    • Payment improvements
    • LibVCX no longer dependent on Agency
    • Semantics WG Ken Ebert
    • Indy/Aries SDK Split - Conversations are ongoing in Aries WG Morning Call
      • Discussions to improve architecture to make it easier for contributions without dropping functionality
  • Hyperledger Aries
    • OIDC - Open ID Connect; Different approaches to integration. Mattr Global creating self-contained IdP for IAM Platform. More conversations today in DIF at 1PM EDT 
    • RFC Standards Work - Many RFCs in proposed state; adjustments to improve flow, see where implementations are to drive acceptance.
    • Lab-n-learn with Drummond Reed in Victoria Wednesday Aug. 7
    • ACA-Py - Version 0.3.0 release this week to PyPI, tag in repo. Bug fixes, changes to Command line structure with subcommands, better control in credential issuance to handle errors.
      • Production release of Indy Catalyst coming soon
    • Tooling and Testing
    • #aries channel on
    • Weekly meetings with agendas and recordings.
  • Hyperledger Ursa Mike Lodder
    • Anoncreds 2.0, what Ursa 1.0 looks like on the agenda for next weeks call 
    • Ursa call is every other week at 8 am Mountain.  See #ursa on Rocket.Chat, mailing list, and github.
  • Sovrin Network updates and extensions
    • Test Tokens for public writes, TAA on Staging and Builder Nets
  • Governance Frameworks and Trust Architecture Drummond Reed
  • W3C Verifiable Credentials and DID updates Ken Ebert & Drummond Reed
    • The W3C Verifiable Credentials Data Model has published CR2 to correct errors with regard to JWT proof methods. In about 3 weeks we expect to move to PR. Work is focused on final polish to the test suite, implementation guide.
    • The credentials community group (CCG) has been incubating the DID specification.
    • The charter for a DID WG has been submitted to produce a standards-track specification. There is a weekly call on Thursday afternoons to move that spec forward (under the CCG).
  • Interop and External updates Dmitri Zagidulin
  • Other WGs or projects?


Meeting Logistics

Next meeting two weeks from today, 2019-08-15. (Need to update Hyperledger Calendar)

How does this call relate to the main Identity WG call?

  • higher level and conceptual work on Weds
  • lower level and technical detail on this call



  • Roadmap coordination between projects?
  • Open Discussion

Next Meeting Topics

  • Roadmap Coordination between projects?
  • Performance testing in Indy

Future Topics

Action items

  •  Update the Hyperledger calendar meeting invitation to be every other week.

Call Recording

  • No labels