- Robert Mitwicki <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis Falquier <email@example.com>
- Timo Glastra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- IIW (online) Oct 12-14
- did indy work starting - did-indy-method channel on Hyperledger chat, indy did method repo, published spec
- Aries SDK for React Native
- Findy Agent – open source code: https://findy-network.github.io/
- Lots of interesting things to be found there. Checkout the travelogue blog piece.
- Test set and test harness added to Aries agent
- 2021-09-23 : Identity Implementers WG Call: Xavier Vila (SICPA) will present an overview of how SICPA is creating and launching new identity solutions.
- Swiss- Discussion paper on the target vision for an e-ID:
- GlobaliD - 'Code with me' proposal for native mobile aries frameworks. Information and reward details here
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Protocol Test Suite
- Aries Agent Test Harness
- Expanding the VC format tests
- Aries Shared:
- AIP 2.0 work going on
- DIF Presentation Exchange to be merged this week
- AIP 2.0 work going on
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- 2020-11-03 Meeting Notes
- BBS+ Verifiable Credentials implemented using pure Go. Example.
- Next tasks: interop testing against Mattr implementation and selective disclosure capabilities.
- Working on adding remote encrypted storage capability - with a default implementation of DIF Secure Data Storage - Encrypted Data Vaults.
- Encrypted Data Vault (EDV) from DIF SDS spec format has been implemented. Works as an encryption wrapper to underlying storage providers.
- DIF EDV/SDS REST client is in progress. Docker image will support configuring EDV endpoint as wallet storage.
- Remote KMS support is in progress. Docker image will support configuring remote KMS.
- Created repo to handle pluggable go framework components such as Indy VDR: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-go-ext
- MySQL and CouchDB components moved to ext repo.
- New contributions of MongoDB and RabbitMQ support to the ext repo.
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- Connections Update Complete
- ACA-Py Toolbox Plugin updated to support ACA-Py 5.3
- Dependency Updates
- Converted to a web application by HCF - repo https://github.com/thclab/aries
- New package @aries-framework/rest as a rest wrapper around AFJ
- Work going on for automatic multi indy ledger support
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX)
- Pending contributions from GlobalID:
- indy-sdk PR for IOS
- Aries Framework IOS (Swift)
- Aries Framework Android (Kotlin)
Reference about fat protocol: https://www.usv.com/writing/2016/08/fat-protocols/
- Demo: https://igrant.io/data4travel.html
- Deep Linking
- RFC 496 Connection Protocol → DID Exchange Protocol
- Forget Me RFC
- UX of Invitations
- Data in Invitations
- Open Discussion
- Next Meeting
- Daniel Hardman - n-wise protocols (not next week, perhaps 2 weeks)
- ux - wallet interactions with machine readable governance files, what UI do we want, and how do we support that? (stephen curran, pending topic)
- Where should we document interoperability results (AIP 1.0)? A page in this wiki space?
- Hubs vs Agents
- Status and future of wallet query language
- DID Resolution W3C and Sam's concerns: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/issues/130
- KERI - deep dive / transaction family / Notary groups /
- Robert Mitwicki Bring on the next call information about how ACDC address problems of JSON-LD serialization of RDF