During the past Quarter, 60 issues have been closed, 37 PRs have been reviewed and merged. Now the project has 260+ starts stars and 160+ forks.Thanks every contributor's efforts. Below are some main updates in the past 3 months:
- Added support for Fabric 1.3/1.4;
- Refactored Fabric adapter by providing connection profile-based adapters;
- Provided file mode to support long time test;
- Fixed bugs for CI test, sawtooth building;
- Enhanced abilities, such as configurable logging mechanism, refactored rate controller controller and creating fabric network creating detection.
- Improved documentation, e.g. documentation translation, usage of new fabric adapter and tutorials.
The development plan will be discussed and refreshed regularly.
Now the maintainers are from Huawei and Budapest University.