Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Summary

Planned:

  • Continue the Indy Release Planning Meeting

The call recording is available here: 20200929 Indy Contributors Call Recording

Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct

Anti-Trust Policy

Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.

Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.

Introductions

Attendees

  • @name (Employer) <email>
  • Ry Jones (Hyperledger) <rjones@linuxfoundation.org>
  • Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass Computing Inc.) <swcurran@cloudcompass.ca>
  • Himangshu Pan (Klizo Solutions) <himangshu@klizos.com>
  • Richard Esplin (Evernym) <richard.esplin@evernym.com>
  • Brent Zundel (Evernym) <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
  • Alexander Jonsson (Laniakea Health) <alex@laniakeahealth.com>
  • Lynn Bendixsen (Indicio.tech) <lynn@indicio.tech>
  • Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <smccown@anonyome.com> 

Related Calls and Announcements

  • IIW Oct 20-22 (will be held online) 

Release Status and Work Updates

Meeting Topics

  • Future of LibVCX:
  • Richard Esplin to continue discussion on a new release of indy-plenum and indy-node - from this meeting: 2020-09-17 Special: Planning Next Indy Node Release
    • Additional goal of this effort – eliminate the difference between stable and master at the time the release is made
  • Status:
    • Replace indy-crypto with ursa – complete?
      • Wade has reviewed it, build and testing pass
      • Need a review from someone - Sergey K - hoping to finish this week. Renata on vacation.
    • Rich schema work to be accepted with the Rich Schema transactions feature flagged off – complete?
      • Volunteer for implementing feature flag? Alex has volunteered. Plan – Alex to do plan/Evernym to arrange review call.
  • To be discussed:
    • Ubuntu 20.04
      • Cam started it and got it running on Ubuntu 18.04. PRs submitted, more packages need to be assessed and updated.
      • Biggest challenge is dealing with CI / CD: we need to move to GitHub Actions first.
    • Migrate from Jenkins to GitHub Actions
    • Other work merged
    • PRs to be merged
    • CI/CD updates - next week

Future Calls

Next call:

Future:

Action items