The Application Developer Community call (as opposed to the 'maintainer' call) is held bi-weekly via Zoom and is aimed at :
- helping the worldwide the developer community grow in their development journey (eg. developing applications, smart contracts)
- help app developers understand / hear more on exciting new things in Fabric, eg. features upcoming or work in progress..
- help foster more interest, best practices etc in developing applications (eg developing solutions, use cases) with Hyperledger Fabric.
- opportunity to ask questions of the Fabric Dev team responsible for Contracts or SDK side of Fabric eg. share your experiences developing solutions with Fabric
- to share stuff you've done with the community, eg sample code / sample use cases that others may be interested in
If you wish to share content on a call, just let me know via email direct or DM me on Rocketchat (ID: mahoney1) and I'll put an item on the agenda. Provide:
- the topic (state whether its presentation, or demo etc) and approx length (in minutes)
- the full name of the presenter
HOW TO JOIN?
- You can join the call via Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community
- Test your Browser in advance https://zoom.us/test
- Contact: Rob Thatcher (Community Lead) - Rocketchat: rthatcher
Meeting Agendas and the date of the next Community Call are here → Agendas: Fabric Application Developer Community Call Meetings
Every 2nd week on a Thursday. The webconference begins 3pm UTC, 4pm (UK), 11am ET, 8am PT (subject to time zones changes etc)
GET CALENDAR INVITES ?
- To get Calendar invites (maintained by the Hyperledger Foundation fyi) - download → an iCal from → here - the Google Calendar can be found → here
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PAST COMMUNITY CALL RECORDINGS ? LINKS TO OTHER RESOURCES LIKE FABRIC PLAYBACKS?
Recordings of of community calls, incl. slides (PDF) are here → Recordings: Fabric Application Developer Community: Call-Recordings (MP4s)
FYI there's also a Fabric Contributors Playbacks wiki - incl. recordings of playbacks. See wiki link below - later recordings near the bottom.