- Peter Somogyvari
- Takuma Takeuchi
- Enrique Alcazar
- Tony Rowntree
- Vipin Bharathan
(1) Vipin Bharathan presentation: Digital Currency interoperability
Topic: Interoperability usecase template (ITU) such as CDBC
Q. Shingo: There are a lot of kinds of multiple choice of ledgers. How system is suitable?
A. There are 2 types. One is a system. The other one is between two systems. DLBC, trade finance, ...
Q. Enrique: How to address on Cactus, isn't it?
A. This is the kind of scope, network-layer, semantic-layer, ... Each layer
Q. Shingo: If you send a template to Cactus mailing list, they can fill out the contents of the template.
The as-of-yet unfinished items from the previous meeting (might have time to finish some of them after the planning but that's unlikely since the planning always takes longer)
(2) How could we improve pull request review velocity?
Shingo: One of the suggestion is preparing life-cycle issue list.
Enrique: On each contributors meeting, PR reviewing time is needed.
(3) Consortium Management Plugin
Shingo: Cactus Node doesn't have multiple channel. This is a single API server and accepting ledgers requests.
Peter: Consortium plugin gives the ..
Shingo: Management policy managed by the system?
Shingo: Then, Cactus Node server can be accessed all end-users, isn't it?
Shingo: I consider to accept it, but some usecase using client server and core server is needed. There are some dangers.
Shingo: Self-signed http server has no trust. Checking identity is needed. CA is needed.
In our architecture, we prepare Verifier including public key and Validators including private key.
Enrique: Is this a traditional way?
Shingo: How to reach the server is not traditional.
Enrique: Does this require open or closed network?
Shingo: Service provider has no information of ledgers in most cases.
Hart: How to move CA style? LedgerPlugin needs CA style.
Enrique: Manually update everyone.
Shingo: We should consider about the trusted third party like PKI. In Validator case, it is satisfied.
Enrique: This is good idea.
Shingo: This is compromising point.
Enrique: How to continue the discussion on the topic and HTLC?
Shingo: This is midnight time on Japan, so please go to e-mail discussion.
- The following agenda was not discussed due to lack of times
(4) Smart Contracts in Cactus (HTLCs, Federated Validation, Trusted Relays, etc.)
About the function of getSmartContractList: Design_of_getSmartContractList-2021-04-19
(5) refactor: dangling package.json inside packages directory #682 #719
(6) Commit message format in contributing.md (point 6 of the PR Checklist section => https://github.com/hyperledger/cactus/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md#pr-checklist---contributordeveloper)