- Takuma Takeuchi
- Peter Somogyvari
- Rafael Belchior
- Enrique Alcazar
- Arnab Roy
(1) Proposal: Bi-weekly meeting schedule
(2) HGF Registration Now Open
Presentation Language: English first, but other local languages should be supported
Proposal should be shared between Cactus maintainers.
(3) Takuma: PR about the example (electricity-trade)
Rafael: How it works?
Shingo: Sawtooth tx triggered the cactus event, and Ethereum transaction will be triggered by Cactus.
Takuma: Documentation will be added on later pull-requests. Stay tuned!
(4) Rafael: Enterprise usecase
Rafael: Collaborating on IETF
(5) The errors of CI checking tools
Almost are resolved over time (so there is no problem?)
Shingo: Could you consider to improve the problems when outside developer comes. We should minimize the dependency of the local env.