Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Wednesday, Bi-weekly (GMT+8)
- Option #1: Use Zoom (Recommend using microphone and headset)
Option #2: Dial in with the phone number. E.g., 400 669 9381 or 010-87833177 (Premium Toll) for China area, code is 248676399.
On-duty Chair: Zhenhua Zhao
Feel free to add ur name here to attend the meeting.
- Baohua Yang
- Zhenhua Zhao
- Jay Guo
- Scott Long
- lidong guo
- Zhangjiong Xuan
- David Liu
- Dorothy Cheng
- Yang Cheng
- Allen Shao
- Peng Du
- Rui Zhang
- Yong Wan
Seeking for advice on what should be covered by PSWG (low participant activities recently): they sponsored caliper and some white papers
Collection of blockchain use cases: China members and cases
Call for HL member news, select to publish via official wechat account. Feel free to contact TWGC.
- Call for translators to translate project related news and Hyperledger blogs
- Hyperledger @ Open source Summit (OSS) 24-26 June in Shanghai
- Cello project has a speech on the new v1.0 features, welcome to join
- Publish blogs/articles/notes?
- TSC meetings sync.
- Team development
- Fabric 1.4.2 would be released early July, Fabric 2.0 beta is planned to release in July as well.
- Team i18n and Education
- Section "Key Concepts" in Fabric v2.0 need to be translated first for demonstrating, and it would be helpful for separating fabric doc repo from fabric main repo.
- Team collaboration and scenarios
- Would like to establish an official communication channel with Trusted Blockchain Initiatives.
- Team event organization
- Publish blogs/articles/notes
- Hyperledger WeChat public account
- Hyperledger Official Blog
- Hyperledger wiki