Each year Hyperledger holds an election to elect a new technical oversight committee from the community at large. Each year we have a mix of returning and new members to the TOC. This page is a helpful checklist of things all TOC members should do to get set up and stay connected with the TOC community as they serve as a member.
- Get a Linux Foundation ID (LFID) if you do not already have one.
- Log into the Hyperledger wiki and follow the Technical Oversight Committee space. (Click the "Watch" button in the upper right, then click "Watch all content in this space". That way you'll get notifications via email of all edits and new pages.)
- Join the TOC mailing list on the Hyperledger list manager.
- Log into the Hyperledger chat and join the #TOC chat room.
- Create a Github account if you do not already have one.
- Add the Hyperledger TOC meetings to your calendar.
- TOC meetings are held weekly on Thursdays with the agenda building happening on the wiki and the TOC mailing list leading up to the meeting.
- TOC meeting minutes are recorded on the wiki each week.