- Hyperledger Bevel continues to grow strong in terms of community interest.
- It has a diverse global community with contributors from multiple organizations and geographies.
- We are seeing new users joining and asking questions on discord.
- The project planning's have active maintainers and contributor participation.
- The project has added hlf-operator (now called bevel-operator-fabric) as a subproject.
Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo?
- master → main
- slave → replicas
- blacklist → denylist
- whitelist → allowlist
You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo. Yes
Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project's documentation and/or Wiki pages? Yes
Questions/Issues for the TSC
None at the moment.
New release v0.13, release draft change log - https://github.com/hyperledger/bevel/releases/tag/untagged-50adfdb2975c0129470e
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Discussed and plan for Bevel v1.0 (Bevel redesign) - focusing on helm chart refactoring, documentation redesigning and operator integration - Roadmap Planning
- Roadmap groomed for Bevel release v0.14.0
- hlf-operator project became a project under bevel and renamed to bevel-operator-fabric
- Cert-Manager option enabled with lets encrypt for TLS cert creation for bevel ambassador.
- HL Besu and supplychain ref. app integration [WIP]
- Enable external chaincode as a service [WIP]
- Documentation redesigning - based on user persona (deployment specific)
- Helm chart refactoring making it compatible with bevel-operator-fabric / other operators in future
- HAProxy and Ambassador upgrade
- Complete release v0.14.0 targets - https://github.com/hyperledger/bevel/projects/85
Latest roadmap : https://hyperledger-bevel.readthedocs.io/en/develop/roadmap.html
The current maintainers to the project belongs from different geographies and organizations.
List of maintainers and their details are as follows -
|Jonathan M Hamilton
|Arun S M
Our contributor strength has increased in this quarter compared to the previous quarter, which is great news!
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- David Enyeart
- Jim Zhang
- Marcus Brandenburger
- Peter Somogyvari
- Stephen Curran
- Timo Glastra
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Ramakrishna V