- Three (one newly appointed) maintainers work on the project.
- An ongoing mentorship project targets a new feature that will lower the entry barrier for defining workloads.
- Rocket.chat activity is mainly about the configuration and setup of Caliper.
- Directions and features are actively discussed for the next quarter and milestones.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos? Yes
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos? Yes
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues at this time.
v0.4.x patch releases.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Patched up CI integration tests.
- Gradually integrated the Mentorship project contributions.
- Upgraded the issue templates to GitHub web forms-based templates (bug report and feature request templates).
- Smaller bug fixes.
- Migrate the CI tests to GitHub Actions
- Integrate the new Fabric peer gateway feature through a new connector, using the new SDK version.
- Consolidate the configuration of existing Fabric connectors to provide a simpler and unified experience.
- Move Caliper to a newer Node.JS version and update dependencies in general.
- Increase flexibility for implementing complex benchmarks (based on the uncovered shortcoming in the previous quater)
Dave Kelsey from IBM UK was appointed to maintainer status (which was really just a formality at this point, he contributed plenty before)
Primary activity from maintainers and through the Caliper-related mentorship project, smaller contributions from the community.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Artem Barger
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Jim Zhang
- Kamlesh Nagware
- Nathan George
- Peter Somogyvari
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda