Two maintainers and one significant contributor working on the project. An ongoing mentorship project is tackling some user experience issues. Rocket.chat activity is mainly about the Fabric and Ethereum integrations.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos? Not yet
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos? Partially complying only
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues at this time.
v0.4.x patch releases addressing smaller bugs and features.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Identifying critical design/quality issues to improve: robustness, debugging experience, testability, integrations, and user experience.
- Compliance with common repo requirements
- Addressing the above-mentioned issues (current code quality still makes first contributions a challenge)
- Improve user (workload implementation) experience, done in the context of a mentorship project
Attila Klenik: Maintainer
Nick Lincoln: Maintainer
Dave Kelsey: Contributor
Primary activity from IBM contributions, smaller PRs being raised by the community.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Gari Singh
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda