Hyperledger Transact - https://github.com/hyperledger/transact
Health is good. Transact has been fully integrated into the Sawtooth Validator, replacing the Python transaction execution platform.
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues currently.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Continued incremental improvements to the initial code base. Additional activity shown below. The primary method of discussion continues to be held in RocketChat.
- Replaced the signing module in libtransact with cylinder
- Updated to the Scheduler and Executor APIs to improve usage
- Made various bug fixes and improvements
Next steps include:
- Stabilize SQLite database support
- Add a next-generation smart contract API / simplified smart contracts (cross-project with Sawtooth, in progress)
- Add PostgreSQL database support
The maintainer diversity currently matches that of the initial project sponsor companies.
There were a total of 5 contributors in the last quarter, up from 3 last quarter.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Gari Singh
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda