Now we are re-designing the architecture and rewrite the agent service from docker runner to RESTful API server.
Refine project start shell script, use GUI configuration support, can config the environment for service startup.
The implementation of the new architecture is slow, we need to finish the first demo with docker / k8s restful server agent.
v1.0.0 (In plan)
- New governing model;
- Support fabric v1.4 LTS and 2.0 experimentally;
- K8S / docker RESTful API server agent.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Design the new governing model.
- Completed the new design for the dashboard and initial implementation is also complete.
- Updated the document for the new architecture.
- Moved cello build and test onto Azure and optimized the build so that only changed components get build and tested to save resources.
|Finish the new dashboard implementation (complete end of this year)
Add k8s load balancer as a way to expose k8s operator agent created fabric node
API server design and implementation
|Support HLF 2.2 LTS and later version (SDK issues on admin capabilities, fallback to CLI?)
Current there are 4 maintainers, and those active developers who contribute to cello continuously (3 month) will be nominated.
- Baohua Yang (Oracle)
- Haitao Yue (IBM)
- Tong Li (IBM)
- Jiahao Chen (VMware)
Not changed too much. We have one new active member.