Hyperledger Transact - https://github.com/hyperledger/transact
Health is good. A lot of continued interest in the project and development continues on new features. New users of Transact include the new libsawtooth library (in the sawtooth-core repo) and Splinter (https://github.com/Cargill/splinter).
No issues currently.
Since project creation, the project has had 11 releases. The current release is 0.2.3. The releases are available on crates.io:
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Continued incremental improvements to the initial code base. Additional activity shown below. The primary method of discussion continues to be held in RocketChat.
- Added support for storing invalid transaction results as transaction receipts.
- Continued improvements to the SQLite database implementation.
- Started work on next-generation smart contract API (in progress):
- Added the experimental "key-value-state" feature
- Added an executable example using the Addresser trait implementations to generate radix addresses for up to three natural keys.
- Improved the protocol API by making transaction and batch building simpler
- Added the experimental "contract-archive" feature for loading smart contracts from smart contract archive (.scar) files.
Next steps include:
- Stabilize SQLite database support
- Stabilize .scar file support
- Add next-generation smart contract API / simplified smart contracts (cross-project w/Sawtooth, in-progress)
- Add PostgreSQL database support
The maintainer diversity currently matches that of the initial project sponsor companies.