Hyperledger Sawtooth https://sawtooth.hyperledger.org/
- Sawtooth 1.2 was released after an extended round of stability, performance and regression testing. The features contained in the 1.2 release were originally reported in previous 2019 Sawtooth quarterly updates.
- libsawtooth was released. This Rust library begins to move Sawtooth features into reusable code modules for other applications to construct block chain solutions. Currently, it provides a module for transaction receipt storage. It is available via crates.io, the standard Rust library repository.
- Fixed timestamp check in block_info for catchup
- Sawtooth 1.2
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
High volume of discussion occurring via the the sawtooth channels on Rocketchat. The monthly Hyperledger Sawtooth Contributor Forum was deferred in favor of doing ad-hoc meetings driven by topics discussed on Rocketchat.
- Developing Assembly-Script SDK for Sawtooth-Sabre
- Moving portions of Sabre to Transact
- Rewrite of remaining Python components in Sawtooth Core in Rust
- Planned 1.2.4 release for Sawtooth-Core
Maintainers are roughly evenly distributed across Bitwise.io, Cargill, Intel, with T-Mobile on Next Directory.
- Arun S M
Commits from 2019-10-01 to 2019-12-31 : 163
Committers from 2019-10-01 to 2019-12-31 : 36
Domains from 2019-10-01 to 2019-12-31 : 12
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda