01-Oct-2019 (7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Arnaud Le Hors
- Baohua Yang
- Binh Nguyen
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Hart Montgomery
- Kelly Olson
- Mark Wagner
- Mic Bowman
- Nathan George
- Silas Davis
Wiki: wiki.hyperledger.org /
Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
- Sao Paulo, Brazil bootcamp is happening next week.
- session agenda is pretty full
- will have 70 participants
- TSC call next week won't have CA support.
- Mark will handle hosting and recording the meeting.
- Request for comments on 2020 items to support contributor community in 2020 is still open.
- the governing board meeting is and they would like the feedback.
- add items to: RFC - 2020 Contributor Support
- 4th of July holiday is coming up and the TSC meeting is canceled for that day.
Items of discussion
- The chairs and vice chairs for projects.
- There is precedence for projects having these positions.
- The security team is also a something similar already.
- The desire is to have a primary/secondary point of contact so that communication to projects is well defined.
- The communities should be handling technical requests on chat and mailing lists.
- The CA's refer tech requests to the chat and mailing list.
- This role would be more higher level and/or process requests such as press requests or validating the learning materials.
- Maybe someone who can handle marketing requests?
- It sounds like that we will direct things like this to the TSC and the maintainers of the projects.
- Projects should keep a maintainer's list in their repo and/or the wiki.
- Lifecycle committee update.
- Set up a wiki page for the effort.
- Published a set of proposals that got some reaction and feedback.
- The wiki comments is where the discussion is happening.
- The response is good and lots of people are participating.
- Please jump on the wiki and check out the discussion.
- Suggested that each proposal break out into a child page to focus the discussion on each proposal.
- The SIGs are creating work products
- Discussion about the governance and gating of the publishing of those work products.
- If they are publishing something that would appear to be "official" they should bring to the TSC.
- But other work products shouldn't have to be gated.
- The discussion to be taken offline and we should define what is and what isn't a work product that requires further review and approval.
- There is a desire to clarify this so that we're all on the same page about the process of publishing HL related content.
- Proposal coming for anything that is technical in nature must be reviewed and approved by the TSC or delegated reviewers.
- Nobody from Caliper in attendance.
- Repor: 2019 Q2 Hyperledger Caliper
- Quilt is in the middle of a reboot and hopes to get back to regular reporting soon.
- Caliper update in upcoming meeting.
- Github/Jira/Confluence integration to enable Open Planning and Ambassador program (Silona - Jul 11th)
- CI/CD report (Dave Huseby - July 11th)
- Working Group Structure (Mic Bowman - Date TBD)
- Project Lifecycle Committee Report (Arnaud J Le Hors - Date TBD)