Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Meeting
January 11, 2018 (7:00am - 8:00am PT) via GoToMeeting
Arnaud Le Hors
Rocket.Chat: chat.hyperledger.org (you can use your LFID to login)Hyperledger now uses Discord for chat: https://discord.gg/hyperledger
- Github: www.github.com/hyperledger
- Wiki: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/
- Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
- Information on the TSC Members can be found at https://www.hyperledger.org/about/tsc
- Meetings: wiki.hyperledger.org/community/calendar-public-meetings
Please use #tsc channel on chat.hyperledger.org for live chat during TSC call
2018 Hackfest planning
- February 20-22 | Los Angeles (registration coming soon)
- April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon)
- June 27-29 | Amsterdam (confirmed -- more details soon)
- Will be adding a “Day 0” to help new folks come up the learning curve -- Tracy took the action to draft a proposal for the format (and any requested experts from the Community)
- Satheesh Kathamuthu provided the Hyperledger Explorer update
- A comment was made to look at the licensing issues of React.
- Are the new Maintainers from OneChain or OnChain? OneChain.
- Chris Ferris provided the Hyperledger Fabric update
- Arnaud provided an overview of the updated proposal factoring the discussion from last week.
- Consensus around the following updates:
- A sponsor can be a Maintainer, TSC Member, or Technical WG Chair
- A proposer must be a member of the Hyperledger technical community (i.e. commit, serve on TSC, or active participant in WG -- essentially be able to nominate/vote in annual election)
- Keep hyperledger-labs-archives and hyperledger-archives separate
- Get agreement from Marketing Committee Chair that “<lab_name>, a Hyperledger Lab” is agreeable (complete).
- ACTION: email vote.