Hyperledger Telecom Special Interest Group (TC-SIG) 2020 Q4 Update
- IoT IAM subgroup completed the draft of the white paper “Hyperledger-based IoT Identity and Access Management solution” 
- SIG arranged guest talks on below topics:
- Decentralized 5G Marketplaces based on Hyperledger Fabric by Nima Afraz 
- Using Hyperledger Fabric to fight spam calls in India by Rajesh Dhuddu 
- New members joined in third and fourth quarter
- Blog on “Hyperledger Fabric at the heart of a telecommunication carrier ecosystem” 
- New IoT subgroup meeting slot has fixed on every alternative Thursday
- Reading list is updated for different subgroups
Issues being faced by the group
- Resources are required to develop POC on Hyperledger-based IoT Identity and Access Management solution
List of planned work products
- Publish completed white paper on Hyperledger-based IoT Identity and Access Management solution in IoT Subgroup.
- More White papers on Telecom use cases with Hyperledger.
- Telecom SIG members will represent the TC-SIG in Hyperleger Global Forum.
- Telecom Sig members will take part in Mobile World Congress.