Hyperledger Telecom Special Interest Group (TC-SIG) Update
The TC-SIG started two months back and 107 Members joined the TC-SIG. Meetings are taking place every other week on Thursday. Till now we have three Bi-Weekly calls and attendance at the meetings is approximately 16. Agendas, Notes and Recordings are kept. We are also beginning to establish subgroup teams to allow members to engage with greater flexibility in time zones and interests. It’s important to note that a strong, core team of member has already formed and contributed to the code, content, structure of the group.
Issues being faced by the group
- For MVP or stable project TC-SIG need more collaborations with carriers.
List of planned work products
- MVP on different Telecom use cases.
- White papers on Telecom use cases with Hyperledger.
- Survey to establish more information about the group membership and objectives for the future (underway)
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
The Telecom SIG has calls every other week on Thursdays at 2:00 PM Eastern.
Active Discussion on mailing list https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/telecom-sig
TC-SIG reading list related to Telecom and Blockchain https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TCSIG/Telecom+SIG+Reading+List
Announcement of TC-SIG in various Meetups and Conferences
- Open Networking Summit 2019
- Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2019
- Hyperledger Barcelona Meetup
- Hyperledger Delhi/NCR Meetup
Many Carriers, Companies and universities Showed interest and participated in Bi-Weekly calls
IBM, Telefonica, South Korea Telecom, HP, Oracle, Du, UNICAMP etc.