Please feel free to add links to other useful resources about blockchain use in the telecommunications industry.
- Blockchain @ Telco: How blockchain can impact the telecommunications industry and its relevance to the C-Suite
- Re-imagining telecommunications with blockchains
- The Time Is Now For Blockchain Enabled-Cloud Delivered Network Security
- The Blockchain-enabled Future of Telecommunications
- Colt and PCCW Global demonstrate speedy payment settlements using blockchain technology
- Blockchain-Based Carrier Marketplace for LSO Sonata
- Does the telecom industry need its own blockchain?
Telecom Blockchain Consortium
- ETSI Industry Specification Group on Permissioned Distributed Ledger (ISG PDL)
- SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- Zain, Axiata, PLDT, Telin, Turkcell and Viettel join the Carrier Blockchain Study Group (CBSG)
- Winning Catalyst unleashes blockchain for the greater telco good
- Why CSG is Betting on Blockchain
- How blockchain can improve telecom business support systems
- Cisco says blockchain ledger technology has networking role
- Colt Ramps Its Blockchain Efforts, Explores SDN Federation Use Case
- Blockchain for Telecom roaming, fraud, and coverage Management
- AT&T suite of Blockchain Solutions
Vipin Rathi the interim chair of the TCSIG, recently spoke at a Hyperledger meetup in Barcelona about telecom use cases for Hyperledger.
 Blockchain-Based Decentralised Cloud/Fog Solutions: Challenges, Opportunities and Standards
 Smart Contract Negotiation in Cloud Computing
 VeidBlock: Verifiable Identity using Blockchain and Ledger in a Software Defined Network