- An article, a paper, a blogpost
- Kelly's proposal for BPMN tools
- Sofia's proposal for DAML language for modelling
- First bicycle use case to define and draft
- SC Working Group's Scope
- Hyperledger Global Forum 2020
- Kelly's students will contribute to writing a whitepaper regarding smart contracts for supporting interoperability. A work plan has been crafted for this purpose here Whitepaper - Interoperability Supported by Smart Contracts in Hyperledger Framework so the rest of the WG can follow along
- The group will follow the BPMN models for describing the workflow
- Sofia's proposal for using DAML will be complimentary to BPMN models
- The bicycle use case will be defined while writing the whitepaper. We have chosen this use case because it is a real-life scenario.
- A voting process will be contacted to define the WG's scope for the next quarter. The WG is more focused on producing papers, articles and blog posts.