Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Summary

On Today's Call:

  • Review: Working Group status updates
  • Open Discussion  (see notes below)

Connection Info

The call takes place over Zoom:  https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Date

 4PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT


Welcome/Introductions

 

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.

Attendees

  • Name (Organization) <email>
  • Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <smccown@anonyome.com> 
  • Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) mwherman@parallelspace.net 
  • Alexander Jonsson  (Laniakea Health) <alex@seropass.me>
  • Sam Curren
  • Bill
  • Himangshu Pan
  • Lokenath Bhowmick
  • Rounak Ghosh
  • Subhadeep Banerjee

Announcements

Working Group Reports and Release Plans

  • Hyperledger Ursa
    • Homepage:  Hyperledger Ursa 
    • 2021-01-20 Meeting Agenda
      • Discussion on zero knowledge framework (Avradip).  General discussion.
      • Discussion on signature interface.
        1. Some slight issues with Pairing+:  using old hash to curve.
        2. Discussion of blind signatures.
          1. Tricky to get public interface right.
          2. TODO:  Come up with better blind signature interface that is more misuse resistant.
  • W3C Standard
    • Verifiable Credentials Working Group
    • DID Working Group
  • Other?


Presentation


Future Topics

Call Recording