Interview stakeholders and draft use case for a white paper on how to improve voluntary carbon offsets market transparency with blockchain.
Mentor and Mentee
Communication channel: Email and Github
- 1 Start white paper with background on voluntary carbon offsets market in the context of the ecosystem mapping, with citations of existing literature.
- 2 Interviews with stakeholders of the ecosystem
- 3 Architecture for voluntary carbon offsets directory directory based on interviews, ecosystem mapping, and other discoveries
- 4 Paper covering the voluntary carbon offsets directory
- a Initial draft of white paper including background and ecosystem mapping.
- b First interviews conducted.
- c Additional stakeholder interviews conducted.
- d Analysis of offsets market data.
|May 24 - May 28||Initial project plan. Reference materials.||Done.|
|May 31 - June 11||First draft of white paper and interview request template.||Done|
|June 14 - June 25||Finish ecosystem mapping. Draft list of questions. Set up online questionnaire. Begin outreach for interviews.|
|June 28 - July 2||Conduct initial interviews.|
|July 5 - July 9|
|July 12 - July 23|
|July 26 - August 6|
|August 9 - August 13|
|August 16 - August 27|
|August 30 - Sept 3|
|Sept 6 - Sept 17|
|Sept 20 - 24|
|Sept 27 - Oct 1|
|Oct 4 - Oct 15|
|Oct 18 - Oct 29|
|Nov 1 - Nov 5|
|Nov 8 - Nov 12|
Final evaluation and presentation of project
Explanation of the project goes here.
Methodology followed is here.