Today, most users adopt Blockchain in order to collaborate with each other, however, it is difficult to manage a large blockchain network because of multiple organizations and nodes.
Hyperledger Cello is aiming to resolve the following challenges, 1) Facilitate creation of blockchain network, can help user without blockchain background to setup their network nodes quickly. 2) Cross organization communication, can connect blockchain networks among multiple organizations. This project targets to design and implement a practical operational system equipping with decentralized functionalities to solve above challenges, based on Hyperledger Cello code base.
Project repo: https://github.com/hyperledger/cello
- Work closely with community experts and developers to learn the open-source culture and skills;
- Learn the advanced knowledge inside the blockchain and distributed ledgers;
- Practice hand-on experience with web application design and implement.
Help design and implement the blockchain operation dashboard and api server.
Relation to Hyperledger
Hyperledger Cello project.
Graduated student with developing experience preferred.
- Interested with blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric) and distributed system.
- Development skills including Python, Node.Js;
- Familiar with Cloud, Docker or Kubernetes is a bonus
Contribution from this project will be merged to Cello's master branch, the intern student can keep contributing to the Hyperledger community.
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
Part-time (20 hours a week for 24 weeks starting in summer and ending in winter)