Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Community Questionnaire (Tracy Kuhrt)
- (PREVIOUS ACTION): All to provide feedback on two sets of survey questions by 14 August
- TSC nominations coming (running a bit behind schedule)
- All on WG to directly encourage people to nominate or nominate them
- Blog Post (Swetha Repakula) Draft
- Please continue to edit/comment.
- Chair election (Targeting <=3 months after inception)
- A measurement plan to baseline the community.
- Gender diversity and inclusion recommendations to the TSC.
- Gender diversity and inclusion recommendations to Hyperledger Staff.
- CHAOSS intro/update ? ( Ry Jones ? )
- Initiative Brainstorming (Dan Middleton / All)
- Besides the community questionnaire, what more do we need for baselining the community?
- How will we generate gender diversity and inclusion recommendations?
- What other areas are people passionate about and can suggest actions for?
- Are there technical recommendations? (Make first commits easier? Convert a one time contributor to a two time contributor? ...?)
- Outreach to member companies and other companies "staffing" hyperledger projects?