Vipin Bharathan - Chair SIG and Identity Working Group. Founder of dlt.nyc, enterprise blockchain consulting, mainly in digital identity area and in capital markets (infrastructure, solutions into play, in H.
- Natalia Garcia - Debt capital markets specialist, working on origination and syndication of bond instances, commercial paper, and other areas of finance. Interested in blockchain in issuance and settlement processes.
- Kirthi K - Background in management consulting, capital market operations. Interested in blockchain solution architecture, asset digitization (build from scratch and scale) in capital markets space. Currently exploring regulations, data, and use cases.
- Saptarshi Choudhury - Paramount Software Solutions, engaged in April 2018 with Hyperledger. Looking at capital markets, especially Asian markets.
- Karen Ottoni - Director of Ecosystem at Hyperleger and point of contact for this SIG.
- Isaac Kunkel - Chainyard, NC. Active member since inception of Fabric; focus on Fabric with IBM. Work on a variety of platforms. Launched Trust Your Supplier, first commercial solution; Company focuses on manufacturing, supply chain and logistics. Some work in finance and banking industry along the way so why the interest in the CM SIG.
- mani pillai - Capital Markets - common domain model, defining lifecycle of derivatives. Standard way of representing on industry side. Digital assets, lifecycle. Digital custody. Standardization of protocols, data standards in capital markets.
- Kelly Cooper - Works in higher education, two-year contributor. Working on PoC related to Identity and Provenance.
- Discuss and update on the different workstreams on the Capital Markets SIG
Puntos de discusión
|2 min||Anti Trust Policy & Code of Conduct||Meeting organizer|
|2 min||Update/Comments on Launch Blog|
|5 min||Global Forum Presentation as a SIG?||https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/hyperledger-global-forum-2020/|
|30 min||Status and plans from the project leads or interested members for existing projects||Projects|
|5 min||Trade finance securitization||@Vipin Bharathan|
Stan is not available, Use Case project, will Kirthi lead?
Launch Blog - Vipin sent link and email on draft Launch Blog - will encourage additional volunteers and contributors. Draft needs to be finalized and goes to PRT for editing. A final version deadline, for the blog Sept 18th. Input on the blog goes on the wiki. At the deadline, it is edited off of the wiki, launches on the H website and is promoted with social media.
Global Forum call for proposals due 9/23.
Status - different projects
- Taxonomy - map edited to include financial universe. Comprehensive at this point. What are next steps? Should more information be added to the taxonomy? Include links to more details on each element of the taxonomy? Links and pop up tags - so the document is 'alive' rather than static. Short glossary? Link to use cases and regulations to network with people who want to link to particular bonds, products, standards. Reflection of an intranet of things that link to the broader subject matter universe.
- Standards - Most used in industry, noting overview, and links to standards bodies. ISO 20022 is not included; would like to cover. Please add other standards the group is interested in looking into.
- Use Cases - Kirthi and Natalia will review the draft.
- Obstacles - reviewed API documentation to note simple use cases (and link to SIG use cases), attended Smart Contracts working group, talked with Burrow, and explored ways to guide from the obstacles to both research and areas of Hyperledger. Business target audience > toward technical Hyperledger group as solutions, with published research as supporting documentation.