- April 7, 2020 at 8 AM Pacific
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
- From computer: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community
- From phone: +1(855)880-1246 (toll free US number) or view International numbers
- Meeting ID: 403 498 3298
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Meeting Agenda & Discussion topics
- Welcome everyone from the SIG chairs
Walkthrough previous sessions and Agenda for the day (Martin)
Upcoming meeting schedule and important dates
New SIG member introductions (All)
- Discussion topics for the SIG members:
- Working Groups Creations - assign leaders
- Other ideas for coming sessions
- (add discussion topics here)
- Webinar share outs by Members (2x 15 min slots):
- (Martin W) Share out of the Open Climate Collabathon and Earth Day events
- Wrap-up and next steps
- Welcome and catch up on previous session from Co-CHairs
- Share outs from new members: Anshu Jain and Ed Rodriguez with a background on asset management and looking at climate change and blockchain for how to improve reporting and risk management considering stranded assets.
- Share outs from David.B and Paul Klick, dialing in from Sweden and ex IBM looking at how to get action into the SIG.
- Discussion about the role of working groups and the role of members to take leadership in heading those up. Proposals for WG are here for member to propose and lead.
- Martin W shared about the Open Climate Collabathon, an initiative that span out of the Yale Openlab to create global collaboration around a climate accounting system.
- The opportunity can be for the HL SIG to act as a Node or co-organizer of the initiative since its an open collective.
- Earth Day launch will include 6 Open Climate Dialogue sessions for all SIG members to attend, and much of the organization work is done by a network of volunteers so its open for contributions.
- One suggestion by Paul Klick is to organize working group of the SIG to develop prompts and challenges that can be worked on at the Collabathon level. Great idea and a good way to drive action.
- More info on the collabathon and synergy opportunity will be sent to the email list