Detailed overview of the Hyperledger labs blockchain-carbon-accounting's DAO to show how it could be customized for the Consumer Disclosure WG's sustainability product score. Please review these tutorials: building an Ethereum dApp and customizing the Compound DAO.
Discuss deployment of the emissions tokens on the xDAI Ethereum Layer 2 network, which has much lower energy consumption than bitcoin or the Ethereum main net.
- Review IBM Call for Code opportunities for our group.
- Quick look at the new open source Cloud Carbon Footprint calculator from ThoughtWorks
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Monday, May 10, 2021 at 09 AM Pacific
- Add Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls to your calendar
Dial-In Information: [ZOOM]
You can join either from your computer or from your phone:
- From computer: https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
- From phone: +1(855)880-1246 (toll free US number) or view International numbers
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701