This HOWTO explains how you modify the Permissions on a Space that needs to be viewable to the public within Confluence. This HOWTO is helpful when adding a new space for a project or working group.
You must be a Wiki administrator.
- Click on the Administration button
- Choose "User Management"
- Enter your password to obtain administrative access
- Scroll down to "Space Permissions"
- Scroll to the space you are creating
- Click on "Manage permissions" for that space
- Scroll down to Anonymous Access
- Click "Edit Permissions"
- Only check the "View" box