There are two ways to add our community meetings to your personal calendar
Option 1: Start from the Hyperledger Wiki & Use for google calendars and Desktop Calendar (Outlook, iCal)
- Visit the Hyperledger Calendar of Public Meetings
- Find the next relevant community meeting you would like to attend and add to your calendar, click on it and you will see a link “copy to my calendar”
- Click on that link and it will open a separate window or download the invite
- NOTE: it will only download/add that one occurrence, if you would like it to repeat regularly, you must select "repeats biweekly", for example, and then hit save.
Option 2: Start from groups.io & Use for Desktop Calendars
- Visit Hyperledger's Groups https://lists.hyperledger.org/groups
- Find your community group in the list (note there are multiple pages). For example, https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/capital-markets-sig
- Find "Calendar" within the group as the last item in the side bar on the left https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/capital-markets-sig/calendar
- Scroll to the bottom of the calendar and click on button "Subscribe to Calendar"
- A window will pop-up with a link you can paste in your browser https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/capital-markets-sig/ics/4075450/1068246974/feed.ics, which prompt a download of the calendar invite
- NOTE: Make sure to check the cadence of the group's meetings as the download may be just for that occurrence and not a recurring invite, in which case you will need to select the cadence and then save