Meeting Link: https://consensys.zoom.us/j/199741148
EMEA/AMER Friendly Time - 1500UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200707T150000&p1=224&p2=179&p3=195&p4=47&p5=1440)
- 8am Tuesday (7 July) Los Angeles
- 11 am Tuesday (7 July) New York
- 3pm Tuesday (7 July) UTC
- 5 pm Tuesday (7 July) Paris/Berlin
- 1 am Wednesday (8 July) Brisbane
- Antitrust notice - https://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy/
- This meeting is being recorded
- Please Mute unless speaking
- If you have a question use the raise hand feature
- General Announcements
- Release Process
- 1.5.1 Released 29 July
- Suggestion: removing RCs on bi-weekly releases
- Suggestion: documenting whatever process we agree to in the wiki.
- Currently have this, but it's still listed as a "Proposal", even though it has been in use for months.
- Work Updates
- Other Business
- Possibly change the format of this call? Make it more office hours?
- Open Forum
- Future Topics