- Quarterly Reports
- Help Wanted
- RFC PRs
Note: This call was recorded and the recording and chat transcript are at the bottom of the page.
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Sam Curren(Indicio) <email@example.com>
- Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass Computing Inc.) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bruce Conrad <email@example.com>
- Mike Ebert (Indicio) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Protocol Test Suite
- Aries Agent Test Harness
- Aries Shared:
- 0.7.3 Released Monday
- ACA-Py Issues Reviewed and closed or tragged
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Working on support for DIDComm v2, Credential Manifest, OOB v2 and v3 credential protocols (for DIDComm v2)
- RFC 700 to enable web wallets
- NEW aries-service-mediator repo added – a DIDComm Mediator in a Box
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- v0.1.0 released
- Generic did resolver and support for did:peer added
- Working on Issue Credential & Present Proof v2 + OOB / DIDExchange
- Started working on writing a wrapper for Indy VDR for React Native
- Proof of Non-revocation
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX)
- Quarterly Reports Help Wanted
- Light lift once per quarter.
- Aries RFC Repo Help Wanted
- Integration Tests
- GH Actions Index Build Script
- OOB Transition Start Date - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/719
- 592 Encoding Algo, AIP 2 update - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/720
- HTTPS Preferred - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/711
- Paul Bastian - Standardized attribute names for AnonCreds - alignment with VC data model.
- terms and conditions (as link)
- machine-readable governance?
- decorator for redirection after proofs. - existing?
- Robert Mitwicki Bring on the next call information about how ACDC address problems of JSON-LD serialization of RDF