Note: This call was recorded and the recording and chat transcript are at the bottom of the page.
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Sam Curren <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Protocol Test Suite
- Aries Agent Test Harness
- Aries Shared:
- 0.7.2 Release being prepared for this week
- Test cases being run for BBS+ and PE with a few issues found.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Working on support for DIDComm v2, Credential Manifest, OOB v2 and v3 credential protocols (for DIDComm v2)
- RFC 700 to enable web wallets
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- New package @aries-framework/rest as a rest wrapper around AFJ
- Work going on for automatic multi indy ledger support
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX)
- Aries Mobile Agent Summit Update
- 2021-11-16 Aries Summit Session (recording present)
- Reviving the Community Coordinated Update to move away from Connections to OOB Invitations. Target Date: Dec 31, 2021
- Deep Linking - James to do science on a combination of custom scheme and redirection with fallback.
- community hosted selector page
- HTTP DIDComm endpoints. adding a SHOULD to use https over http to resolve mobile dev exceptions over HTTP resources in mobile apps.
- Next Week:
- 2021-11-23 Aries Summit Session
- Mobile Infrastructure (2)
- Mobile Verifiers
- Device Recovery (Backup/Restore/Sync/Rotation to new keys)
- Secure Element usage
- SDK / Embedding Agents into existing Mobile Apps
- Cardea Project Update
- Next Meeting
- Daniel Hardman - n-wise protocols (not next week, perhaps 2 weeks)
- Robert Mitwicki Bring on the next call information about how ACDC address problems of JSON-LD serialization of RDF