- Work updates
- Automated Data Agreement - Jan
- Once again review https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/697 in the context how this can be should be done.
- UX of Invitations
- Open Discussion (as time permits)
Note: This call was recorded and the recording and chat transcript are at the bottom of the page.
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Robert Mitwicki <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis Falquier <email@example.com>
- Timo Glastra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- IIW (online) Oct 12-14
- did indy work starting - did-indy-method channel on Hyperledger chat, indy did method repo, published spec
- Aries SDK for React Native
- Findy Agent – open source code: https://findy-network.github.io/
- Lots of interesting things to be found there. Checkout the travelogue blog piece.
- Test set and test harness added to Aries agent
- 2021-09-23 : Identity Implementers WG Call: Xavier Vila (SICPA) will present an overview of how SICPA is creating and launching new identity solutions.
- Swiss- Discussion paper on the target vision for an e-ID:
- GlobaliD - 'Code with me' proposal for native mobile aries frameworks. Information and reward details here
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Protocol Test Suite
- Aries Agent Test Harness
- Expanding the VC format tests
- Aries Shared:
- AIP 2.0 work going on
- DIF Presentation Exchange to be merged this week
- AIP 2.0 work going on
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- 2020-11-03 Meeting Notes
- BBS+ Verifiable Credentials implemented using pure Go. Example.
- Next tasks: interop testing against Mattr implementation and selective disclosure capabilities.
- Working on adding remote encrypted storage capability - with a default implementation of DIF Secure Data Storage - Encrypted Data Vaults.
- Encrypted Data Vault (EDV) from DIF SDS spec format has been implemented. Works as an encryption wrapper to underlying storage providers.
- DIF EDV/SDS REST client is in progress. Docker image will support configuring EDV endpoint as wallet storage.
- Remote KMS support is in progress. Docker image will support configuring remote KMS.
- Created repo to handle pluggable go framework components such as Indy VDR: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-go-ext
- MySQL and CouchDB components moved to ext repo.
- New contributions of MongoDB and RabbitMQ support to the ext repo.
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- Connections Update Complete
- ACA-Py Toolbox Plugin updated to support ACA-Py 5.3
- Dependency Updates
- Converted to a web application by HCF - repo https://github.com/thclab/aries
- New package @aries-framework/rest as a rest wrapper around AFJ
- Work going on for automatic multi indy ledger support
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX)
- Pending contributions from GlobalID:
- indy-sdk PR for IOS
- Aries Framework IOS (Swift)
- Aries Framework Android (Kotlin)
IHAN Blueprint: https://media.sitra.fi/2018/12/22091907/ihan-blueprint-2-5.pdf Services Section 3.5
Reference about fat protocol: https://www.usv.com/writing/2016/08/fat-protocols/
- Demo: https://igrant.io/data4travel.html
- Deep Linking
- RFC 496 Connection Protocol → DID Exchange Protocol
- Forget Me RFC
- UX of Invitations
- Data in Invitations
- Open Discussion
- Next Meeting
- Daniel Hardman - n-wise protocols (not next week, perhaps 2 weeks)
- ux - wallet interactions with machine readable governance files, what UI do we want, and how do we support that? (stephen curran, pending topic)
- Where should we document interoperability results (AIP 1.0)? A page in this wiki space?
- Hubs vs Agents
- Status and future of wallet query language
- DID Resolution W3C and Sam's concerns: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/issues/130
- KERI - deep dive / transaction family / Notary groups /
- Robert Mitwicki Bring on the next call information about how ACDC address problems of JSON-LD serialization of RDF