Tuesday 13th April
05:00 am UK Summertime -(6:00pm CET) . 9:30pm IST – Noon US EST – 9am US PST
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Paperless promissory notes on DLPC*
The future of digital trade finance through Distributed Ledger Technology based solutions
*Distributed Ledger Payment Commitment
Frameworkà Section the event in 2 parts
- Will focus on DLPC, while highlighting the technical details of the initiative (4 slides)
- FQX as a solution provider within the DLPC framework for a Promissory Note case issued on DLT by FQX according DLPC standards
- Slides between 25& 35 slides
Moderators: Andrea Frosinini and Eugenio Reggianini
BAFT: Whitman Knapp will start by saying why we do this, the origin, the banking and trade attraction to this, why is it needed?
John L. Taylor will introduce the power of the Promissory note form a Legal side.
FQX’s partà Operational aspect.
- Introduction: Highlighting the capabilities of the Promissory note, use case (potential, strengths and effectiveness. 1 slide at least about this topic), especially the European legal framework, how is it different in the EU and USA, although there’s no European equivalent to the Delaware Law emphasize the massive change in the industry i.e., Singapore ETA, ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market).
- While FQX introduces, BAFT will be coming back with some thoughts.
- Talks of the Legal Framework, form Delaware Law and shifting into a more FQX centric European ecosystem.
- Stephan’s Demo
Questions by the audience (type in questions)